The Center’s mission is to serve the faculty and students of Lewis University and our local community through research projects and educational programming that investigates and responds to local social and educational challenges.
The Center will:
- Support the University’s Strategic Plan;
- Support the Mission of the University;
- Establish a mechanism for matching existing social science research capabilities in the College of Education and Social Sciences with funding sources and other resources;
- Contribute to the college’s graduate and undergraduate programs by involving students in research projects;
- Lead the University in interdisciplinary research and education.
- Help establish Lewis as a research leader in the local community and region